All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Miscellaneous stuff you need to know > Announcements
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 05-18-2022, 05:13 PM

Default Marchant Back In Business

Got this email today from Marchant, or I guess to call it the New Marchant.

First let me start by saying, WE’RE BACK!! I am so happy to be sending this email to you to let you know that Marchant Machine has been acquired by, and joined the Salform Inc. family of forming products. I have been asked to come back and continue to be your contact for all your Marchant Machine needs (thus the new email address). So please let me know what we can do for you. Salform has informed me that they intend to restore the entire Marchant Machine line of machines, tooling, and riveting tooling.

Also, I am happy to let you know that we are ready to begin excepting your jaws again for rework/reconditioning (stippling). As in the past, just send us your jaws to be stippled, along with your information/PO, and we will inspect them and send you an estimate of what we have received and the cost to stipple them. We now price the service by the set, and not the pair. The cost to recondition Jaws can range from $425.00 to $675.00 per set of jaws. Jaws are sold in sets, which consist of 2 pairs of jaws. The machine holds 1 set of jaws, which means the Upper Pair of Jaws are one pair, and the Lower Pair of jaws are another pair. Once we receive the final approved and signed estimate back in our shop, it then takes a maximum of 1 week (subject to change for larger quantity) to have the jaws reconditioned and on their way back to you. You can send the jaws to our new address:

Marchant Machine Corporation
c/o SalForm, Inc.
Attn: Reworks
250 John Downey Drive
New Britain, CT 06051