All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Metal Shaping Stuff For Sale > Individual Classifieds
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 06-15-2022, 12:59 PM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan 2019

Default Timothy Barton Books #1, #2, #3 & #4

I have a set of the original #'s one thru four. Been sitting on the shelf since i bought them from the initial offering. They are $180 for the four of them and I pay postage in the USA. (they are only offered for sale here in the USA- sorry!)BartonBooks 004.jpg

BartonBooks 005.jpg
Old 06-15-2022, 02:45 PM

Hi Will, I will take them!

I’ll send you a private message

Thanks
Jake
Old 06-21-2022, 06:19 AM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan 2019

They sold right away. Sorry for not updating the ad.
Old 06-24-2022, 05:30 AM
MetalShaper of the Month April 2020, September 2021, November 2022

Hi Will. The journey from reading books to the actual product can be long. Books are very helpful in understanding the way. The application of the method is always possible according to the current equipment of the workshop.
It is always necessary to think deeply to understand the individual paths. Practical tests follow. The next step is to think about the result. After a successful outcome, think about the next steps and how to return the losses caused by the tests. It is an eternal process.
A "multi-page" preface should emerge that should prepare every single daredevil in terms of resilience, psychological perseverance, and business intransigence. This zero book should intimidate all naive souls. It should prepare them for the first failures, for the professional presentation of dead ends and for unpleasant encounters with bad people.
Only at the end of this zero book should it be written in small letters - it doesn't matter that you will be poor, it doesn't matter that the cars you built are driven by someone else and is famous. It doesn't matter that your hands hurt and you don't pick up a coffee mug without spilling. You had the opportunity to do what few people can do, and you were here for that. The rest is not important.

Will, please have a book like that? I would like to take a few ideas from it and expand on the translation.