Thread: Patch panels
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 08:41 PM

Since I suck so badly at posting pics,I'll give an overview of the project. 51 henryj building for a friend named Jay,his dad had a 51 that he is named after.Had the car shipped from Alberta like 12 years ago,just getting around to it now.Pretty much replaced entire bottom of body,made rockers,bottom of door posts etc.Have it mounted to chassis in 4 places adding two more at firewall.Rear floor and tubs are made just not welded in yet,have to mount fuel cell and close it all in.
Running a 6.0 ls and 700r ,9 inch, 456 posi,waiting on rad ,wiring harness,etc. Its a long term project,also do some smaller jobs from time to time so progress is sporadic.
My shop is 26x36 3 bays, 1 is used for wife's parking in winter.lol. also have 16x20 addition on rear for my mill, lathe,compressor,etc. I'm fairly well equipped,just need more to get more organized.
Hopefully that sheds some light on what I have going on, Chris, if you want to know anything else just ask.
Hopefully I can figure out this posting pics thing, thread is starting to get as messy as my shop!