View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 03:12 AM

Thanks Dan,
Hasn's seen much use yet as that was done prior to getting the proper plans. its sitting there ready to go.

I had a goal of getting the plans/CAD finished to a point where i could have started the chassis construction by Easter 2020. That time frame has been and gone though thanks to Covid home schooling, working from home and a broken collar bone.

My main reason for joining the forum was to get ideas about how to tackle some of the sheet metal pieces of the chassis. This I probably should have mentioned in the initial post but I forgot as I have just been discharged from the hospital after having a hook plate taken out of my collarbone.

I am a little bit behind on the build diary as i had started to make an MDF template for the green part that forms the top of the dash structure. More to come on that when I can get back out to the shed and get some photos.

PS I was recommended this forum by a gentle sole called Chris, maybe CJ, not sure what his username is. The forum wouldn't let me put that bit in during the registration process as it couldn't find a match for my random string of text.

Cheers
Ryan

Melbourne Australia