View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 09:03 AM
Administrator

Default Minnesota metalshapers Gathering.

I apologize as I thought this was already posted with Kevin from Kingdom Metalworks. By the way contact Kevin and also Pat Brubaker ( Patman) if interested in seeing if any slots are still open.

The dates for the Event are May 7-9 in Dennison Mn. 35730 hwy 56 blvd. 55018 We are always looking for volunteers to put on demonstrations. Think of something you would like to share that would have to do with anything metal Shaping , welding , forming , casting etc.

Would like to get a closer count so please check in so we can better evaluate space and food needs. Those that have never attended don't worry about bringing beverages and lunch as it will be provided .

Thing you need to bring along are eye and ear protection , welding helmet , if bringing a project simple tools of preference are handy and above all else a truck load of enthusiasm.

There is also ample room for on site Camping if you chose but please let me know so I can prepare.

Look forward to another fun gathering of very giving metalshapers willing to share years of expertise.

Last edited by route56wingnut; 03-09-2020 at 09:31 PM.