View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 05:58 PM

I've just received my lifter and adjuster from Joe and Peggy after a long hiatus where life got in the way. I previously invested in a hardened top wheel & full set of anvils with the intention of building a wheel. Life slips away and these two great people luckily still produce world beating products with a superb level of personal service. I can't blame them for their decision though I'm glad to note they are currently busier than they have been in three years but that doesn't mean it's going to last.

As has been said here their products last a lifetime which unfortunately goes against securing repeat orders but given their expertise, I would urge anyone thinking about what their future needs are is to - "Order It Now before it's too late!!!"

All companies have a life because they are managed by people with their own lives and lifetimes to lead. Hoosier Profiles is a family business that I appreciate because my parents had a similar enterprise. To take the level of knowledge, time and money that Joe & Peggy have invested makes me doubt that anyone will step into their shoes.

Best Regards to All here on AMS.