View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 10:25 AM

I have also have hard time getting on this site do to my schedule. I am trying more and more. I just read this post here today getting ready to go to the Roundup 2021. Last year talking with Jim late into the on the last night he had told me about the first year was pretty rough financially but he seemed to enjoy the people. I've always donated at least $150 a day that I've spent at each event. I figure for me to bring my family out to one meal for dinner cost me $150. Here I'm getting an education and getting fed. I feel I should be at least able to put this amount in.

I also asked Jim when I first attended last year what he needed help with and if he needed anything to let me know throughout the weekend. Both Dan and Jim approached me about helping out with certain things which I gladly did. One of them was just tearing down the tent outside for the vendor that was there. I donated my time which I knew helped Jim. Yes it took a little bit away from the event that I went there for. But I got to meet some really nice guys (the vendors) and it made the event possible to continue. Hopefully the vendor will come back for another year and I will be glad to help out tear down again.

I'm looking forward to heading there tomorrow evening and hopefully meet some new friends and make the event possible for another year.