All MetalShaping

All MetalShaping (https://allmetalshaping.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://allmetalshaping.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   No more Redneck Roundups (https://allmetalshaping.com/showthread.php?t=18433)

RockHillWill 10-24-2018 09:42 AM

No more Redneck Roundups

I have had a recent lack of enthusiasm that I have not been able to overcome, and after several conversations with Peggy, we have decided that we are suspending any further preparations for any future Redneck Roundups. I mention this at this time so that others might have time to prepare to host a metal shaping event. I would offer to assist if it might get some else started in this.

mr.c 10-24-2018 07:40 PM

Peggy and Will: Few people will truly understand the effort that goes into opening your home, shop, and lives for an undertaking such as Redneck Roundup. I have certainly enjoyed attending. It was certainly educational, fun, and very entertaining. As Bob Hope used to close his programs it is best said for me" Thanks For The Memories" . I will cherish the memories. Thank you very much. Both of you. Carey Culpepper

cliffrod 10-24-2018 08:14 PM

All I can say is thank you for the events, hospitality and mentorship that you have provided via your events. You two also made it possible for me to meet many others in this pursuit. Both you and Peggy have made a significant impact upon me, Will.

Like I said- better men make better men. Thank you very much. Enjoy your time with each other. That's what it's all about.

BTromblay 10-24-2018 09:27 PM

Hi Will,

Thanks for holding the events, I had nice time at your shop.

Bill

route56wingnut 10-25-2018 07:36 AM

So many incredible memories at Will and Peggy's funny farm that I will treasure the rest of my life. Friend forged for life as well is just another aspect of these type events. I need another reason to venture to this beautiful part of our country . Thanks again my friend.
PS. those that want to venture north to my Event in May you are welcome. I will post more info

ty1295 10-25-2018 02:57 PM

Having attended 2 of the events in the past I appreciate your work and effort to make them happen Will.

Steve Hamilton 10-26-2018 08:19 AM

Will & Peggy

Thank you for hosting the Redneck Roundup!

I have helped to run a number of metalshaping gatherings since 2001. They are a lot of work.

The roundup has been a top notch event and will be missed by all who have attended.

Great fun, great friends, great memories!

Steve

Mike Rouse 10-26-2018 08:35 AM

Will and Peggy,
I am so happy that I attended the last Redneck Roundup, a memory forever.
Thanks,
Mike.

Peter Tommasini 10-28-2018 05:32 PM

Due to distance travel I never had the pleasure to attend the Redneck Round up meeting BUT...... if it was anything like the classes we had there, I am sure that there was a lot of work and dedication involved, so all I can say ..Will and Peggy THANK YOU for all the work you put in :D
Peter

Dave Deyton 10-29-2018 01:44 PM

Missed the last one, due to life issues, but made the other 2. I learned a lot and really appreciate all who taught me things. There are people there who can go things i may never be able to achieve, but I appreciate all the effort that went into the Red Neck Round Up's. I hope there will be more events like these close to me in the future.

Thanks for all you put into these classes.

Dave