All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Metal Shaping Stuff For Sale > Individual Classifieds
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 01-05-2016, 12:31 AM

Default Pullmax P5 for sale

I have a nice P5 that I will no longer be using; I took this out of service about 2-1/2 years ago when I closed my shop and this is just too large for my home garage. It is currently stored at friends plating company in his boiler room, clean-dry-no prying eyes. His company is on the East side of O'Hare air port in Chicago, he has 2 loading docks and also a side drive loading area - he also has 2 very large fork lifts for either placing it into a trailer / container or onto an automotive car trailer. My son loaded pictures on an internet web site that he uses for his personal photos and the P5 & parts can be seen there.
http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/th...ibrary/Pullmax

There is a nice set of shrinking dies, several small cutters, and a few other dies that I did not get pictures of to post. The unit has been converted with a VFD, it has both the regular centered post and also the offset post, a circle cutter post attachment. Most dies I ever needed were borrowed from a great friend - when he passed away I lost that option and his family sold everything off as a unit - I also lost a friend My health and issues with my hands has made me rethink my priorities with this stuff & life !
I am asking $6400 for this, my friend Phil & I will be available to assist with loading & blocking in or on your form of transportation. I can be reached here on the forum, or s.hackel@att.net or 708-687-4183 after noon.
Thanks for your time - regards, Steve Hackel
Old 11-08-2016, 12:09 AM

This is back up for sale - asking $5900, no one came to look at it. 11-8-16
Old 11-19-2016, 03:50 PM

11-19-16 The Pullmax is now sold, Thanks