All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > General Metal Shaping Discussion > Events
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 03-13-2020, 04:22 PM

Default AAMS offers 1/2 off special on classes

Yes, If you sign up before the end of the month by emailing me at classes@aametalshaping.com you can order as many one-week classes as you wish to take in 2020 at $2,500 for the week and you can bring your own project if you wish. This is the first time in 6 years of operating the Academy that I have offered such a reduction in pricing so feel free to take advantage of this deal while it lasts only for All Metal Shaping members. I mentioned this in my post when joining but it was buried in the intro.

I want to share my knowledge in CoachBuilding by offering like-minded people that have been interested in my classes but couldn't put the funds together or the timing was not right to take advantage of a class. This is a class that will give you more insight to honing your techniques as you go forward. There is a lot of good information out there and if you know how to piece it all together you will do fine, if not I can put it all together for you in a comprehensive 5 day one on one class with me personally.

During my 40 plus years as a Master CoachBuilder I have built hundreds of projects, vehicles and prototype ideas in this industry for private collections up to OEM concepts and lite production and I can show you the best way to achieve your goals and approaching companies for work. You will only get one chance to do what you say you can do for a client so isn't it best to learn the right way to approach your business? Whether you wish to learn aluminum or steel panel construction or both, gas welding, TIG, project development, planning, layout, comprehensive detailed costing and time management. How to plan for the project you want to build and we're to start. I can show you how to estimate projects and bid them, how to keep good cash flow into your shop or anything that you feel would make you a better builder. Having done a fair amount of this in my time gives me a prospective on what to do and what not to do. I would love to share it with you, call me today at 920-370-6499 or email me to set up you future in an art that is as rare as it is rewarding.

Last edited by Metal Shapes by Marko; 03-13-2020 at 04:31 PM.