All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Metal Shaping Stuff For Sale > Individual Classifieds
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 02-11-2016, 09:12 PM

Default Shopdog machine

I built this machine based on shop dog plans about 2 years ago. I did change the bearings and shafts to a bit larger size. The top mechanism is working flawless via a sewing machine motor, 110v and on/off switch.

I quickly built a lower tool holder, but it needs either reworked or a new more robust one built. The lift mechanism works great. The stroke is adjustable via the offset cams as per plans. I think machine has about .125 +/- in stroke.

Machine has sat, as the project I built it for has been on the back burner and is even further due to work, and other life projects. Instead of it taking up space I am thinking about selling it. I was able to test a few pieces on it, but that is as far as I got.

Located just outside Louisville Kentucky, feel free to email me for pictures also.

ty1295 @ gmail

I will be traveling in the south east section of US throughout the year, as shipping might be fun being it takes 2 adults to lift it. Great size for those of us that don't have room for a pullmax though.

I can sell it as is, or finish the lower tool holder to my specs or drawings provided. Make me an offer.