All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > General Metal Shaping Discussion > Resources > Resources - Learning Material
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 02-17-2015, 02:50 PM
MetalShaper of the Month October 2015

I bought , the first series , couple years ago, or something.Couple of weeks ago, these DVD´s come to my mind again.I checked the website and it had 3 new and one for making easy beading dies..I ordered them, and got them last friday.I have been hearing pretty many hours of Pullmax noise , ..And Terry´s

I learned new tricks, and I think there is no part that Terry can´t do with he´s pullmax..impressive. I did not get allthings clear to my head, like was written before..but somethings, I know, I could not have invented on my own, or maybe throught many years of trial and error.

The webaddress is same , email has changed, it is now :

www.shapingdie.com

ekim651@gmail.com

--------- JJ ----------
Old 08-13-2021, 11:46 PM

Default Terry Stolarski

I know this is an old thread. I too purchased these dvds - the complete set - and they are filled with a wealth of information on making and using and tuning pullmax dies. My question is: does anyone here know what ever happened to Terry Stolarski? I used to deal with his son Mike back when they had their website going, and I would from time to time buy doming dies from him. They were top quality with beautiful welds.

I have often talked with fellow metal shapers and discussed Terry's videos and recommended them - but they apparently haven't been available for at least 5 years or so now, and the website has disappeared. He also used to sell his videos and some tooling on Ebay - but again he hasn't been on there for many years.

I will appreciate any information you can provide.

Thanks,
David