All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > General Metal Shaping Discussion > General Discussion
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 12-29-2015, 07:01 PM

Default donation by Melebourne metal meet guys

Thought id past this here as its a little lost in the MM15 posts but it show how metal shaping community have come together to help out a fellow shaper

ok guys have finally sorted the mm15 funds as promised we where donating the $ to Dana sutton to help with is nephews medical costs its just a small amount but would like to thank those he donated extra $$
especial KIWI John and Peter Tommasini

oops stuffed up some how it changed back to $ usd Transaction ID: 0U607182DT602363G
Dear Bestonshop.com,

You sent a payment for $640.00 USD to dana sutton.

Please note that it may take a little while for your payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

30 Dec 2015 Currency Conversion Completed Details -$919.38 AUD

well there you go DANA a few extra $$ complements of me enjoy

Regards David

We total i have sent Dana after mm15 cost was $640 aud here a little note from dana about it

Hello David, I just got your message, sorry about that looks like you sent it a week ago or so. I actually forgot all about it, but this is wonderful!

This is so amazing, I just can't believe it, you all have wonderful hearts. It will be very helpful for his Mom and Dad. He just was ok'd to receive a wheel chair but has been battling seizures recently which is common with his disorder. The medication he is on sometimes makes him a zombie and he just kind of lays there, other times he is on the move. He started school this year and even said his first and only word so far, but we are hoping that he will say more, as the doctors have told us that he might never speak.

If i need to do anything else, let me know, like I said I've never used paypal like this. Have a very happy holidays! God Bless!
Old 12-29-2015, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Location: Near Huntsville, Alabama. Just south of the Tennessee line off I65

Good on ya. Metalshapers are the nicest people!
Old 01-12-2016, 06:56 AM

Thanks little Dave for doing that
I had a fantastic weekend with a great bunch of very talented and generous guys
Our gift to Xander was just our way of saying thanks to everyone who contributes their time knowledge and skills to this community

Last year we were fortunate to have Jamie, Adam and Nate as mentors and this year Dr Tommasini led the way. Thank you. The donation to Xander is our way of saying thanks

As I have mentioned previously, Dennis, David, Oldnek John and Mark Youel were the guys who put together our event, and I am grateful for their help and sense of humour
If we can raise $1000 USD this year for Xander I will offer to host again but we all have our fingers crossed for a roadtrip to Ulladallah so its over to Johnno !

Cheers John