Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 02-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Administrator

Partys on let the fun begin .
Old 02-03-2013, 12:05 AM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan. 2011, Nov. 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkolenda View Post
Dan,thanks I will let you know.She is still trying to plan out what she wants to do.
Maybe she's into music like my kids. I made 3 of these symbles for them and they LOVE them!!

Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 PM

Default barry larson

Dan Good to hear from you..But when you are on vacation with the bride you should be at the beach...........I will see if we can get a hamer out of the back room and bring down... Az is good for the body so far..Was to cold for the fish in the canals and they had a big kill.....they put them in there to eat all the algie....I was surprised to hear ther was fish hear.....Barry
Old 02-04-2013, 06:18 AM

I will be there .ross
Old 02-04-2013, 10:38 AM
MetalShaper of the Month May 2012, Jan 2013, Oct 2013

Hi guys!
Tickets and car is booked for the trip to MN in April

I will be there from 15 - 29 of April and as usual I would be happy
to to see some new shops and nice guys!

If you like me to show up in your place just PM me!

See you !

// Per

https://www.facebook.com/metalman.sweden
Old 02-04-2013, 10:36 PM

Hey Dan,

On my schedule. Have project. . . will be there. Can help out too.

Henry Votel
Forest Lake, MN
Old 02-04-2013, 10:56 PM

Default spring time fun

Hello Mr. Dan,
It was great meeting you at the last metal meet and look forward to being at the spring event. Now that I will feel a little more comfortable there I plan on bringing something fun to beat on and at least make some noise with. I was a few hours late signing up with per for his class but got on the waiting list, so I'm really hoping that some how I can sneak into his class. Hope all is well, see you in the spring
Cody
Old 02-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Administrator

John from Precision Metals will be bringing his air op Marchant shrinker again along with his Metal Craft Powerhammer for those that want to see how these really work . Ed Thomas and Jimmy Hervatin said that thurs. they would show those interested some tuning and shapping tricks . Unknown how long their schedule will allow them to stay so get there early if you want the oportunity to catch this .

Also if you dont have a project and would like to get involved in one please make that known in the thread or PM me and we will get you hooked up . I have a couple of Jeep pedal cars that I promised to get to for Lu`s brother and these would need more flat work along with wire edge and beading as well as welding for those that want to learn (or Teach ) these processes .

Well its "Shapping up " to be a wonderfull collection of talented folks to get together . Cant wait and I hope those that are planning on comming and have not anounced please do so .

Last edited by route56wingnut; 02-10-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:42 AM

I think I am going to pass the Cruise Director on to my lovely wife Becky, aka Juile. I'm more like this:

Issac.jpg

As we've done in the past we will have a tool swap. It's usually Saturday at 6:00, but if that doesn't work for someone maybe we can move it up a day. We can work the details out when we know how many are participating.

We still have a coffee can and some tickets so we will do a 50-50 drawing again. $1.00 a chance. Drawing daily at 6:00, you win 50% of the daily pot, Lu gets the other 50% for putting up with us.

I'll have a table set up for sign in (must sign a release form and wear a name tag). I'll also post days and times of demos. If anyone wants to show us a few things, let me know.

If you have something for sale, or something you want (need) you can post it on the sign-in table for all to see. Per is taking orders for his helpful tools, if you have a product for sale, make a post and tell people how you would like to make the transaction.

What else....

Oh ya. Kerry posted a wonderful list of Do's and Don'ts that everyone should read:

http://allmetalshaping.com/showpost....19&postcount=1

If you are new to Dan's. Remember a couple things that people have learned the hard way. MN 56 is patrolled by men in blue that are not afraid to give you a ticket for speeding. Also, TomTom doesn't seem to be smart enough to find one of the greatest shaping gatherings in the world. This will help you out:

Dan's Map.JPG

Cell signal is hit and miss, so please tell your loved ones, boss, etc. that you are not available 24/7. If it is an emergency, call Dan's shop phone 507-263-7411.

Becky and I will be there on Wed. afternoon to get set up. If you need anything and Hey Dan isn't available just find us and we will point you in the right direction.

C
hris'
Autobody
Restoration
Service

Old 02-10-2013, 12:20 PM

I started a thread for the model airplane kits here: http://allmetalshaping.com/showthrea...8980#post68980 if anyone is interested in joining me for a build.

C
hris'
Autobody
Restoration
Service