All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Metal Shaping Projects > Automotive Projects
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 06-15-2014, 01:32 PM

Sorry Sam and David, my notifications don't seem to be getting through any more on this thread???

Yes, Michael and Christopher are having a ball with it, even though it's far short of finished. In fact I am having a job catching up and being able to work on it whey they are with me. LOL

Another of my sins was to destroy a series one 107, from memory it was a proper station wagon with four doors and all the internal fittings and trim, even a double skin roof I think. Advanced chassis rot was the reason, knowing what I know now, it could have been salvaged but this was back in about 1965?

Once the Marlin Berlinetta is finished, I hope to re-create my previous aborted Marlin Roadster (abandoned due to DVLA demanding an IVA) as a replica racer but it might just become a little Alfa if my attempts at metal shaping on the Berlinetta aren't too crummy. I will need some excuse to play with my English wheel and bead roller...

David, is it possible a photo of James's Monza could be shown, either in this thread or by eMail please? It would be very nice to see it.