All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > GETTING STARTED > Introductions
Register All Albums Event Calendar Today's Posts Search
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 01-16-2017, 08:03 PM

Default New projects require more knowledge.

Hello I'm Logan. I live in central il. And as the title says my newest and newer projects are pushing the boundaries of my skills and knowledgexperience base. The newer project is helping with a TBM Avenger that lives at the airport near me. I got started with that in October putting in a smoke system and now we are redoing the stations in the bomb bay and repairing a spare elevator, both of which may need some new parts crafted up. The newest is an old 750 kawasaki kz that I may buy from a friend at the right price, but it's just ugly in stock form so I'm thinking a cafe racer style may bring its appearance around to something better looking. So it's with both of those in mind it's easy to see why I'm here. I look forward to getting to read up on the advice that is here.

Yes I know it's straight from Google. It was the easiest way to get something for a picture since I'm not sure how to upload yet.
The on I help with is the one right up front. The picture is from last year's tbm gathering.