All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Metal Shaping Stuff For Sale > Individual Classifieds
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 03-23-2018, 10:27 AM

Default Summer retreat for metalshapers and hot rod restoration

I am offering several RV spaces and workshop availability access for a project while enjoying the beautiful White Mountain area of Arizona. Located 3 hours east of Phoenix and accessible to private fishing, horseback trail riding, ATV trails, and a workshop equipped with fabrication tools necessary for metalshapers and fabrication. Easy access off of main hyway and very private and secure without too many restrictions.

My ranch consists of 50 acres contiguous to National Forest with my main log home, two large metal shop buildings, horse barn and stable. I live here year around and provide security and instruction when required (requested). Experience level is not necessary only similar interests and compatible personality. I am old school and proud of it.

Spaces available are for self contained RV motor homes or trailers. Water and electricity is available, sewage dumpstation is not but close. Plenty of space for parking your RV and carhauler trailer and privacy spaces available.

Candidates for acceptance must be compatible with similar interests.
PM me with any questions.
Old 03-23-2018, 01:08 PM

Sound as dream )))
Old 03-23-2018, 03:24 PM
MetalShaper of the Month September 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by councilman View Post
I am offering several RV spaces and workshop availability access for a project while enjoying the beautiful White Mountain area of Arizona. Located 3 hours east of Phoenix and accessible to private fishing, horseback trail riding, ATV trails, and a workshop equipped with fabrication tools necessary for metalshapers and fabrication. Easy access off of main hyway and very private and secure without too many restrictions.

My ranch consists of 50 acres contiguous to National Forest with my main log home, two large metal shop buildings, horse barn and stable. I live here year around and provide security and instruction when required (requested). Experience level is not necessary only similar interests and compatible personality. I am old school and proud of it.

Spaces available are for self contained RV motor homes or trailers. Water and electricity is available, sewage dumpstation is not but close. Plenty of space for parking your RV and carhauler trailer and privacy spaces available.

Candidates for acceptance must be compatible with similar interests.
PM me with any questions.
Sounds like a nice offer for someone with an RV.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:14 PM

Hi Bill, this is a new idea I am trying. I hope to find interest with metalshapers and hotrod enthusiasts that want a break from the harsh weather experienced this winter in the east. I have a full service equipped shop with all metal working equipment I have either built or restored.

Currently have a customer restoring a 66 Impalla convert on my rotisserie for total floor replacement. He has his RV and works when he wants too then goes fishing. What a life.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:27 PM

Hi Jim, I live in Show Low have lived here for three years. Wife and I love this area.

I have been delving in metal shaping for several years. I sold most of my equipment when we moved to Show Low so now most of my projects are small stuff.

Maybe we can meet up and get aquinted. I would like to talk you into a cycle kart project. I will send you my phone number by PM.

Tony
Old 03-23-2018, 10:22 PM

Hi Tony, I will call you. Jim
Old 04-23-2018, 09:01 PM

this would be a great way to spend a few weeks would love to participate someday