All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > General Metal Shaping Discussion > General Discussion
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 01-15-2017, 06:43 AM

Default Parts list for a CP-450

Anyone know where I can get a copy of a parts list for CP-450 riveters? I'm also looking for a parts source for them too.

I've got three of them coming in the next few weeks, assuming that the weather will cooperate and let things dry out enough for us to get a forklift in and pick them up. As they have been in storage inside and outside for a while, I am going to assume that they ill need to be gone through first. All the hoses are bad, so most likely a correct assumption. One of them also has a titanium hot dimple kit on it. I'm not sure it's worth trying to resurrect it, but the riveter will be for sure.
Old 01-15-2017, 07:43 AM

Default Cp 450

Craig send me a PM with a email address I built that style of machine for 30 plus years I have in my archives prints and can help direct you on parts. Are the all Hot Dimplers or are some cold riveters?

Craig

DAGGER TOOLS

http://daggertools.com
Old 01-15-2017, 02:24 PM

Thanks for the help Craig.

PM on the way. Two of the units are straight riveters, while the 3rd has the hot dimple kit. If I remember correctly, two of them have CP-450 data plates as well as an Chicago Pn. additional plate with the part number of TE-9351 and a serial number as well. I believe that two have 36" throats and the third is bigger. If it doesn't rain too much tonight and in the morning, I will run by and see if I can get a quick set of photos of the data plates on all three. These were part of a tooling lot my friend bought and at the time he only had need for the dimpler. All three have been parked out in the weeds behind his warehouse for a number of years now and the mesquite trees have grown up around them enough that we need to pull a bunch up to get to them. 17,000 pound forklifts and wet dirt are not a combination I am willing to explore.