All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > GETTING STARTED > Introductions
Register All Albums Event Calendar Today's Posts Search
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 06-02-2015, 05:50 AM

Default Richard 1970

Hello my name is Richard is 44 years old and comes from Norway, I have always built and fixed cars. I want to join here to learn more about metal forming, I've been on a team, building ac cobra aluminum years ago and willis aluminum, unfortunately, I've been sick for many years now.

I was injured by indiscriminate violence and had cerebral hemorrhage and got brain damage. so I can no longer do my job. I want to try to do something more meaningful with my life, and reiterate my interest in metal forming.

I have all the equipment, engelst wheels and echold machine,+++ but I did not have to spend before I was injured so that I want to making use. And since I am now better, I want to start building cars again and take on restoration and bodywork construction for clients.

To get it going again, I seek therefore INFORMATIONS to a smaller project possibly a prewar 1/2 scale. to have as a small side project, I am very grateful for tips and help. I seek drawings and images, technical drawings sketches. sketches with dimensions.

on førkriggs race cars that might be something I'd like to try building I have searched long but could not find any decent, sketches with dimensions.
I'm looking for help with the measurements. mercedes sskl or ssk, s since this is my first choice.

I'm looking forward to see through the forum and learn from you.

Best regards, Richard
Old 06-02-2015, 05:44 PM

G'day Richard,
welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find what you are looking for here. This group of people have a vast spread of knowledge and someone here will be up on what you looking for. It's good that you are back on your feet again and have the drive to keep going on with your life.

Best wishes with your projects
Bluebeard.