All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Metal Shaping Projects > Automotive Projects
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2017, 08:35 AM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan 2019

Default Update to: need some help with my Humvee project

I have began the process of mating the TOW missile launcher top body panels to the troop carrier M998 Humvee truck, and in the process of changing the windshield to the stronger one to carry the load of the turret, I have stumbled across some wiring issues that might be best done during that changeover as some of this wiring goes down the center post of the windshield. The speakers are mounted at the top of the windshield and I want to run the wiring before installation as the armament carrier windshields do not fold down exposing the bottom of the center post.

I am hoping that one of you gentlemen/ladies has some military communication expertise that I might avail myself of. I have the TM's for both the speakers and the intercom system, but am having a difficult time matching the part numbers in the TM's to those of the parts suppliers and those items on ebay. Particularly the part numbers of the cables that go between the components. I am also not certain weather I need a separate power supply and if I need the radio interface box if I am only using the intercom system. Can anyone look at this schematic that I am piecing together and offer any help? This is holding up some progress on this build.

PM me or email me at wildcad@comporium.net

Name:  Intercom1.jpg
Views: 1542
Size:  61.3 KB

Last edited by RockHillWill; 06-06-2018 at 06:37 PM.