All MetalShaping

Go Back   All MetalShaping > Miscellaneous stuff you need to know > Announcements
  Today's Posts Posts for Last 7 Days Posts for Last 14 Days  

Old 03-11-2016, 08:49 AM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan 2019

Default Notification of delivery of the Tommasini wheeling machines have been delivered

I just got word from Jimmy Matthews that the Peter Tommasini wheeling machines have arrived at the Matthews Construction Companies Warehouse. I will go over there sometime today to confirm their arrival and report back later tonight. My computer has been down for several days and I currently do NOT have access to prior emails, so bear with me. It might be Monday sometime before all is confirmed. In the meantime feel free to email me with your intentions regarding payment, pick up dates, etc. Shipping is still an option, but I am offering it as a 'helping a friend' option, as I have no prior history in that regard. If shipping is what is going to be needed in your case, email me the exact shipping address, etc., and I will figure out a crating charge and some info on shipping charges. I will deliver the crate at no charges to the LOCAL shipping company (probably Fastenal). But WAIT until after Monday, please. The balance due of $1,500 can be sent to either me at wildcad@comporium.net or directly to Peter at tommasini@handbuilt.net.au . It should be understood that any form of payment will have to 'clear' prior to the wheeling machine being picked up. That is my responsibility to Peter in this regard.
Old 03-11-2016, 04:11 PM

I did go over this afternoon to confirm delivery and took the lid off the shipping box. They all arrived in good shape, still mounted as before the shipping. Nice Job, Peter! They were nicely painted, Bob Adame's was marked on the top of his wheeling machine. I only took the top off as Jimmy was out running a bulldozer before the rain that is expected gets here. I took pictures, but as I said, my computer is not back to 'full speed' yet. I will post as soon as I am able.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:56 PM

Wahoooooo Perhaps I can get there next week to pick up Roberts and mine if that would meet your schedule?

Kirk
Old 03-11-2016, 07:36 PM

Arrainge payment and I'll make sure that I am here. Am looking forward to it. Thanks, Kirk!
Old 03-11-2016, 10:44 PM
MetalShaper of the Month May 2013, Dec 2013

Good News !!!
I was beginning to think that the ship DID..... run out of gas
Peter

Metalshaping tools and dvds
www.handbuilt.net.au

Metalshaping clip on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEAh91hodPg

Making Monaro Quarter panel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIpOhz0uGRM
Old 03-12-2016, 12:36 AM
MetalShaper of the month Feb.-11, July - 2018, Sept. 2020

Will, PayPal sent.

Instagram @ mccartney_paint_and_custom

McCartney Paint and Custom YouTube channel
Old 03-12-2016, 07:09 AM

Robert: Thank you, my friend. Will you and Kirk pick your up at the same time?

Peter: The shipment actually arrived at the US port in time to be here for the Redneck Roundup, but the US customs issue, the long train ride and the transfer from the train company to the trucking company took up a lot of time that you were unable to account for. The Estes trucking company actually delivered it the next day after they received it.

Peter: I have been having more inquires regarding the availability of more of your wheeling machines. How much of a lead time would you need to fill another order?
Old 03-12-2016, 07:16 PM
MetalShaper of the Month May 2013, Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHillWill View Post
Robert: Thank you, my friend. Will you and Kirk pick your up at the same time?

Peter: The shipment actually arrived at the US port in time to be here for the Redneck Roundup, but the US customs issue, the long train ride and the transfer from the train company to the trucking company took up a lot of time that you were unable to account for. The Estes trucking company actually delivered it the next day after they received it.

Peter: I have been having more inquires regarding the availability of more of your wheeling machines. How much of a lead time would you need to fill another order?
Will...
just send you an email
Peter

Metalshaping tools and dvds
www.handbuilt.net.au

Metalshaping clip on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEAh91hodPg

Making Monaro Quarter panel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIpOhz0uGRM
Old 03-12-2016, 09:31 PM

Will, I sent you the payment please verify you got it....

Thanks look forward to seeing you next week.....

Kirk
Old 03-16-2016, 07:20 PM

Default Two machine picked up today

Today saw delivery of perhaps the first imported cast iron wheeling machines to be delivered to the USA in over 40 years or more. The order for the first six went very rapidly. Announcement of the timing of the next delivery will follow in a few days. One has already been spoken for. I must say, that the quality and workmanship is all that Peter spoke of and more. Quite impressive!

'Captain' Kirk came down today to take his and Roberts Tommasini wheeling machines home with him to Virginia and Pennsylvania. Many thanks to Jimmy and Chris Matthews for their help in loading these machines.

WM1 001.jpg

WM1 002.jpg

WM1 003.jpg

WM1 004.jpg