View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 10:55 PM
ADMINISTRATOR MetalShaper of the Month Dec. '09 & May '11

Default Time for Celebration 🎉 AMS is 10 years old

Allmetalshaping is having a Birthday!
“ 10 “ Years of sharing knowledge to shape your dreams!
The original administrators got it started, Johnny Arial had the idea for the forum. Tim Doty used his computer knowledge to set up the software, and adapt it to meet our needs. Joe Hartson and Kerry Pinkerton did most of the day to day oversight. There are many tasks that need to be completed daily, or frequently behind the scenes.
Reviewing and approval of New memberships, inspecting posts for appropriate content and thread placement, reading and response to the site email. Helping members with forgotten login and passwords, as well.

Thank you to the many members that have contributed to the success of All Metalshaping, the list is long so I won’t try to list them. It has been a team effort that has got us to this point. Some members have posted huge amounts of content, others have promoted our community by encouraging fellow shapers to join our site. The past and current administrators have volunteered their time, and funded the internet server space. Many members have graciously opened up their homes and workshops to host metalshaping events.

The Dedication Award recipient is Kerry Pinkerton

Kerry has been involved in all of the areas listed above, right from day one!
His dedication to All Metalshaping has been the glue that kept the wheels rolling and all things headed in the correct direction!

Kerry Thank you for the 10 years of service to All Metalshaping and the metal shaping community!
I greatly appreciate your contributions

Steve Hamilton

I hope other member will share in the celebration by posting their thoughts!

Last edited by Steve Hamilton; 05-31-2019 at 11:05 PM.