Thread: Warning
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 07:44 AM

Default Oh My God!!!

Wayne hope the recovery goes well and pain subsides, if it was a can of Wurth it could have been the propellant, I have had issues with their product in the cleaner lines they have a parts solvent that is like Brake Kleen what I found was I cleaned a piece of metal as i was full of cutting oil dirt etc and was getting ready to Mig weld it to the matting part the part was dry no signs of any residue when I started the arc from the mig the entire piece of metal exploded into flames, needless to say I was shocked I could not blow out the flame, it went out when I guess the residue was burnt off. being curious as this has never happened before, I started to think if I have ever used this produce on anything else and I found this was the 1st time ever, I experimented to be sure it wasn't my welder so I cut a small piece of metal did the same cleaning procedure waited just like it did before and tired to weld it and poof the same thing happened, I took the cans and disposed of the product I will not use it again. I also had the same results from their Brake Kleen (green can) not the red can
Hoping you get well soon thank God you had your grinding visor on! get well soon Jehammer1952