View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 02:43 AM
MetalShaper of the Month July '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojeep View Post
Great to see how you are going about this Tom. Thanks for showing the process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHillWill View Post
WOW! Way cool 'stuff' you are doing there. Thanks for posting. Keep us updated on the progress on the fenders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave powell View Post
Thanks for the pictures,helps clear things up...I will keep watching...
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Buchtenkirch View Post
Your buck has good backside viewing access so I’d have no trouble using it……… I really like it . You might consider mounting it on one of those cheapie Asian engine stands so you can quickly rotate it for even better viewing. Also some attachment holes for bungee cords to hold panels onto the buck could be useful, not my idea, thank the Grumman Aerospace hammer men on that one. ~ John Buchtenkirch
Thanks Gents the plan is coming together, your input always gives anothers perspective, it will reverse with more work to the ally strip on the wheel arc curve, am going to use small pieces of angle to secure the loose ends of the sweeps. This is the largest version of the 33/34 fenders (Chrysler budget range)because there is no inner wheel housing so I can't see why it couldn't be used for any rear of that era, only addition would be the curve on the trailing edge of the W/Arch is much slower.

Always a question

IMG_0519A.jpg

Green is the blank red needs to be shrunk 1" x 5" approx., am I going to be able to do it in one or should I piece it together? I'm still on "L" plates, a breeze for some of you.

Thanks

Follow the Dream - Sideways - - But don't fall-off the edge

'good to know you guys care'
https://ctrestorations.com/