View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 04:28 PM

Default Still no Response

I have sent a few e-mails with condolences about Tim and also inquired about Book % since it is complete ^ was to be going to the printer I do not see why 5 can't be sent, I know like many others in good faith I paid for all 7 up front and I have only up to book 4, When Tim was alive he always took the time to respond to any e-mails I would think that a family member would at least step up to the plate and give some indication to status of what to expect, I realize losing someone is a very traumatic situation, But this was also a business with real customers that have paid their hard earned money up front so this venture could be launched, a word would be NICE, if it is another year to wait for the books then so be it but let us know! You already have my money. If the family wants to sell the venture or needs financial help so the books can be completed if they would ask I am sure someone would be interested in assisting in the venture, These books weren't even offered to major stores like Barnes and Noble or Amazon I am sure they will do well if put out the correct way Tim put so much research into this project It can't be left to Die. just my 2cents worth