View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 06:38 PM
Administrator

Default Minnesota metalshapers event 2018

Sorry about late poring but it’s that time of the year again May 3-5 2018 is when it’s happening in Dennison Mn. Please as usual let me know who is planning on comming.

Those that are planning demonstrations please let me know and I will get you in touch with Guy Ohland who will coordinate this .
We will post as we go as to the when and what time these are projected for.
Those that have never been before expect a very informative event that is interactive. Bring projects along as most do. Some never take them out of their vehicle as there is so much to see and learn

We also have on site camping if you roll that way Also shower is available in the shop
Each day you will be provided refreshments and pastries to start off. And a lunch is served daily. As well there are a lot of guys cooking later in the day so you shouldn’t be hungry. There are also several eateries within a 10 minute radius.
Bring a ton of enthusiasm, eye and ear protection along with your favorite hand tools and get ready for an enjoyable time. Extra pens and Sharpies along with note pads is highly advisable