View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 08:57 PM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan 2019

The 6th shipment of Peter's wheeling machines had arrived at Jimmy Matthews shop. I will be going down to uncrate them and start on the palletizing of those that are to be re-shipped.

For those of you that have made a deposit, the balance is due at time of shipping or picking up. For those that are going to ask me to palletize your wheeling machine make sure that I have the zip code of the nearest Fastenal store location, and I will get a shipping quote from Fastenal. I submitted one already today.

I am happy that Peter has agreed to send one or two wheeling machines with each shipment prior to receiving an order so that those folks that might not want to wait for the 6-8 week shipping schedule can come here to Rock Hill and pick them up. There is at least one still available at this time. (one is 'iffy' at the moment).

I am currently out of the rubber tire assemblies, and only have one top mounting plate available. If anyone has an interest in either of those, please give me some advance notice.

PM me or email me at: wildcad@comporium.net

There will be several of Peters wheeling machine available for testing at Oblong this year.

Last edited by RockHillWill; 09-05-2018 at 09:04 PM.