View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Location: Near Huntsville, Alabama. Just south of the Tennessee line off I65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxakarudy View Post
For those of us who bought the first edition, is worth buying the 2nd as well ?
In a word, HELL YEAH! Ok, two words.

I just found the time to sit down and do a preliminary read and I was extremely impressed. I've been privileged to go to Cass' shop on several occasions and was even able to help with some of his projects. However, even with some firsthand knowledge of his tools and techniques, the first edition left me with some questions in some areas and wanting more. Edition 2 addresses that. The photos are all in color and more detailed. The explanations are much more complete. Plus there are a ton of new pages that explain some amazing stuff in a more understandable way.

I said that Edition 1 was not a book for novice shapers and I'll say that is still the case. However, if someone wants to see that there truly is nothing impossible in sheet metal, this book is an inspiration that will keep you going when you hit that brick wall (and you will) and believe something can't be done.

There are only a handful of world class shapers and Cass Nawrocki is absolutely one of, if not the, very best. I'm honored to know him.