View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 07:39 AM
MetalShaper of the Month April 2020, September 2021, November 2022

Yes. It's a very positive place. Thank you to Kerry and others who have enabled this concentrated environment that shares expertise and ideas. This environment is very positive and inspiring for the emergence of new ideas and the transmission of information about existing techniques known only to highly informed professionals. This environment does not play on the secrecy of ideas that are quite normal in business and hard elbow environments. Perhaps it should be in the world everywhere, but unfortunately, the information must be sellned to make the globe spin at the right speed ...

They showed me the basics of shaping in one shredding company. After 2 hours of training, they told me: if you listened badly or you are stupid and clumsy, our experience is useless for you.
I'm remembered to it. I can help somebody and pass on my experiences and ideas. Because when my time is up, I won't need them.

As in time I signed up for All Metal, I made great progress in metal shaping. I try to pass on some of my ideas and experiences to others. I really thank you for this place. Hold this space and ensure that consciousness is passed on.

It is very important at a time when growing stupidity and virtual reality.