View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 09:36 PM

Here are the pics of what Im working with. As far as the floor it wasnt all that terrible. The inner and outer rockers were shot completely the floor wasnt bad up until the kick panel area, but my dad was insistent on replacing everything. His car, so didnt argue. Didnt even dawn on me to leave the tunnel and go from there. Ill explain what youre looking at in each pic.

Here is the drivers side front section of the floor. It is just in a mock up state but very close. You can see a small gap on the side there towards the front. There is a panel I have to make that will fill that gap.

Here is the rear section mocked up

Here is a close up shot of the seam between the outer rocker and the floor panel as the front. You can see from the edge of the outer rocker is, and about 3/4" to the right the floor starts to curve down.

Here is the rear section. You can see here the same seam line from the but notice how instead of a 3/4" space before the floor turns down, it starts right at the seam. This makes me think like stated above the flange on the floor should be straightend out and moved outward to straighten the floor out a bit. (the spot welds in this pic just hold the outer rocker panel not the floor.)