View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 09:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHillWill View Post
Here are some pics as I mentioned in the above post. This event is always a good one from Dan and LuAnn Pate, and this one was no exception. Lots of equipment, talent and knowledge to share. Jim and I had a great time, and got plenty of help from John Tratnau, Leo Straley and 'Kansas' Jim. This event was further enhanced by another one of Pat 'Patman' Brubaker's classes, once again on one-off buck making. Food was excellent once more and was enhanced by an amazing 84 pound cooking of pork shoulder done by Todd Landon. VERY nice! There was a display of the use of a metal forming lathe, and Steve Hamilton and another gentleman put on a seminar using the press brake and Pullmax to show how Steve made a door jamb bottom for his truck project. I neglected to get any pics of this project, perhaps some one else can post some. Billy Jack, once more supplied me some technical information, that I will frame and put on my shop wall. Per-Metalman Sweden was sorely missed, but not forgotton. Jeff Dyce created more copper pieces of art, and the photos of how the 'magic butterfly' was displayed will remain in my private collection.

Attachment 41742

Attachment 41743

Attachment 41744

Attachment 41745

Attachment 41746

Attachment 41747

Attachment 41748

Attachment 41749

Attachment 41750
Will where is the installed photos of those butterfly's