View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 09:31 PM
MetalShaper of the Month March 2018, August 2021,November 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooverwatch View Post
. Once he is done with the two jobs I have I will sit down and figure out where to go. I do have some work coming in but not enough to keep us both busy. Have him working on two of my cars to get me caught up while I work on another and the two other jobs.

Thank again to everyone. Has changed my perspective a bit then where it was when I posted.
So he’s already begun helping you? I took it at the start of this topic that you were tossing the idea around. If he’s already begun and you didn’t hash out wages prior to that, you could be in a sticky situation.

In my opinion I’ve seen too many guys that sound like this. Usually anybody worth having is tough to get as they are already employed and not hunting or jumping around to different jobs all the time. Also if he’s so secure in his skills and ability as well as setting his own wages, he might be best to start his own business and cut out the “middle man” and reap all the rewards for himself!ha

Dane