View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:59 AM
MetalShaper of the Month October '14 , April '16, July 2020, Jan 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Moore View Post
If possible I'm sure that many of us would prefer to get the as yet unreceived books/DVD instead of a refund. I'd much rather have the information, and if Tim got the books ready to print it seems like going ahead and doing that could be a win-win situation -- books into people's hands and money into his estate.

cheers,
Michael
Hi Michael, and others,

Thank you all for your patience and understanding with Tim's family. As far as we know book 6 is compiled and was ready to be sent to publishing or was already sent to publishing, but no mention has been made of a book 6 being boxed and delivered, although book 5 (and previous editions) are sitting in boxes in storage now.

I think all of us would want the books out on the market, so that is definitely a priority, although some may want refunds until things take a defining departure in that direction. In fact, Tim's family have expressed interest in having the book business continue on, although there is much ahead before that becomes tangible. We do not have any conclusive information on book 7 or the dvd, but some people familiar with publishing, writing, and marketing have offered to help finish Tim's work, so there is hopeful help on tap.

Kind regards,

http://www.tinmantech.com

"All it takes is a little practical experience to blow the he!! out of a perfectly good theory." --- Lloyd Rosenquist, charter member AWS, 1919.