View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Administrator

Location: Near Huntsville, Alabama. Just south of the Tennessee line off I65
Default MetalShaping 101 DVD by Kerry Pinkerton

We have made a new batch of our MetalShaping 101 DVDs

Cover-101-front.jpg

This is a seminar I give frequently at metalshaping gatherings around the country. This DVD was filmed outside in 2005 and there is some wind noise. We've been told the content and presentation is very good but we'll offer a money back guarantee if you don't think it's worth the money.

We only had 1 person complain about that the wind noise was unacceptable but you can't please everyone.

This DVD is 80 minutes long and does have chapters you can jump to from the table of contents at the beginning. This allows you to skip directly to the area you want to review without having to fast forward through the entire seminar. The contents are:

Cover-101-TOC.jpg

The DVD is $30 delivered in the US and $35 shipped world wide. We prefer Paypal to Pinkertonk@yahoo.com but also accept checks, money orders, bank checks. Personal checks will be held 10 days unless I know you.

I recently received the following note:

Quote:

I was traveling in New Zealand last month, and a fellow who attended my workshop there gave me a 'Metalshaping 101' DVD he got from you. I didn't get around to watching it until today, but I am so impressed, I want to take the time to let you know how much I enjoyed it!

I realize the DVD was made several years ago, and that you didn't set out to make an instructional video, but I think you did a magnificent job of encapusulating and summarizing a lot of the knowledge that people need to get started in metalshaping. You have a knack for keeping the infomation moving in a lively manner, and I think you did a masterful job of explaining some of the 'holy wars' that have been going on in the metalshaping community, and to sketch out both sides of the controversy before you 'weigh-in' with your well-considered opinion. I only wish that more people took such a balanced approach!

All the best, and keep up the great work!

Ron Covell