View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 08:50 AM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan 2019

All but one of those orders this 6th shipment has been palletized and delivered to Fastenal. One is awaiting pickup by another carrier.

There is still one (maybe two?) available for sale here in the US. I am making the preparations to bring two or more of Peter's wheeling machines to Oblong. If anyone wishes to invest in one of Peter's machines I will bring it with me and you can save on the shipping.

We will be demonstrating the new planishing hammer update to Peter's wheeling machine. I currently have the drilling fixture and I will be making those modifications to mine, Jim Hery's, Jimmy Matthews, Eric Moore's and maybe two other machines, hopefully before I leave for Oblong. If you will bring your Tommasini machine to Oblong, I will make those modifications for you as well.

PeterPallets 004.jpg

PeterPallets 006.jpg

PeterPallets 007.jpg

I have one set of this adaptation in an as yet unopened box that I believe will be for sale after the demonstrations in Oblong. Peter has not finalized the price for the 'set' of components at this time. Perhaps he can chip in here.