View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 08:25 PM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan 2019

Kent, It was our distinct pleasure for you to take the time to travel across the country and hang out with some 'Carolina Rednecks'. Glad you liked the racing stories, as I was happy to trade them for the H1 racer stories. It was especially nice to share those stories after hours at the establishment serving those 'scattered, covered and smothered' entrees!' I have received MANY comments and compliments about the vast knowledge that you shared with many of us, and I want to make sure that you are aware of all that you added to our meet.

I will be calling you, probably on Monday, to discuss an update on your Power Hammer and some additional items. There are three of us that want to confirm some orders for your gas aluminum welding items and Power Hammer items. Your display of the shrinking capabilities of your Power Hammer impressed a great number of us.

I returned the seminar items on Monday, insured as requested. You should have them by now or on Monday. Jimmy Matthews and I each made a filler rod bracket for the aluminum solder and brazing filler rods that you brought. It turns out that I actually had on hand the generously discussed maroon items. They were filed in the 'red' box.

RodBrkts 010.jpg

RodBrkts 012.jpg

RodBrkts 016.jpg

RodBrkts 018.jpg