View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 06:09 PM

I know I haven't posted progress pics but the past week has been amazing.
We shown our bus and other projects at the Bham World of Wheels.
Absolutely blown away at the response.
We had 2 of our electric cars (assembled and raced by students) and some examples of our paint work along with the short bus.
Several business and shops were amazed at the work completed by our students.
I made a lot of contacts with people asking for employees, one of my students even had an on the spot job interview. He was told to contact the owner upon graduation.
A large truck dealership asked us to bring the bus to their upcoming open house.
A shop offered to donate several pieces on nice equipment, one is a pro spot welder.
Garage Bound LLC/Miller Welding chose our entries as the winner of their show pick.
Our automotive and my collision class had 2 news reports on local TV and a front page article in our local paper last week.
These articles and videos have been shared with our state board of ed, local superintendent/school board, state congressman and representative, local business council along with numerous principals of other schools.
Hopefully this will help promote the greatness that still exists in our young people and help promote the positives of tech ed.