View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 04:44 AM

Thanks for the rapid replies, all taken on board and much appreciated.I am waiting for a reply from St Jude medical in the usa as they make these machines and hopefully have the info related to this exact model,I will inform you of their knowledge of this also as I'am sure others are in this predicament as well. I love my oxy set and would not trade it for the world but as I am building a powered beading machine and other items for the workshop I would like to continue when allowed to go back and some metal things are just to heavy to oxy weld together. At the moment I am half way through a ground up restoration on a 1916 Indian powerplus for a friend and the plan was to have it finished for it's 100th birthday, in the last 45 years there would be very few days where the welder wasn't used for something so it's hard to not be able to just grab and weld this or that.

Looking forward to get back out to the shed,feeling a lot better now but being close to wearing the wooden pyjamas certainly makes you think of things differently.

Thank you Paul, Mark, Kent, Scott and Marc.

Bluebeard.