View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:44 AM
preston preston is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kirkland WA
Posts: 29

Thanks for the information.

I'm still unclear on what is the wire ? Ie what specifically is it ? I realize a lot of different things could be used but when people say wire I think of a large copper electrical wire. I mostly work in aluminum so I"m doubly confuse about what to use ( a Welding stick ? or is that too soft ?)

I think what you're saying is that a hem roll set is different than a tipping die but kind of close (they sure look the same).

I guess if I wanted to be spoon fed my question would be - if I want to tip and edge panels, should I buy both sets or just buy the hem set and that would work?
Reply With Quote