View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 10:39 AM
MetalShaper of the Month Jan 2019

Default Update to details regarding this fourth wheeling machine shipment

I have been in recent contact with Peter regarding this fourth shipment of wheeling machines, and he has indicated that the order has been placed with the foundry and that the completion date is getting near at hand. There still have to go to the machine shop, be detailed and painted.

Peter is now taking orders for his fourth shipment, what he feels will be the last shipment in the near future, of the last (8) wheeling machines to be headed to the US. Three of them have already been spoken for. You can contact me as well regarding an order for this fourth/last shipment.

If you have an interest in ordering one of these Cast wheeling machines, contact me by PM or email and you can contact Peter in the same manner. These cast iron wheeling machine have been VERY well received, and as long as the monetary exchange rate is favorable to Peter, the very low, competitive price will remain in effect. Search and compare and you will be pleasantly surprised.

The upper wheels and anvils are made to fit Peter's wheeling machines by our own member Joe Andrews, here in the US, at Hoosier Profiles and they are highly thought of, and are, of the finest quality, both in operation and appearance.

Last edited by RockHillWill; 02-09-2017 at 10:49 AM.